Careers in Supply Chain (Training)
Lethbridge, AB T1J4C9 CA
- Earn a Micro-Credential in Transportation & Logistics Fundamentals Enhance your computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
- Develop the collaboration, productivity & problem-solving skills employers are seeking!
- Enhance resume, interview & job search skills
- Connect with employers hiring in the Supply Chain sector
- Productivity, Problem Solving & Agility
- Intro to problem-solving fundamentals, LEAN productivity 101, communication, collaboration tools & so much more!
- Transportation & Logistics Fundamentals
- Earn industry recognized training in Transportation & Logistics with the Canadian Institute of Traffic & Transportation
- Technology in the Supply Chain
- Including Microsoft Teams, Word, Excel & Outlook
- Specialized Skills Training
- A Career Coach will work with you to develop your own individual training plan
- Job Search for Success
- Includes: resumes, cover letters, interview preparation, networking strategies & tapping into the hidden job market
- Unemployed or underemployed (less than 20 hours per week)
- Actively seeking full-time employment
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
- 18 years of age or older
Don’t just find a job, build a career you love!
Teamworks Career Centre has assisted over 35,000 Albertans to find employment and advance their careers. Teamworks fosters the ultimate adult learning environment with comfortable, easily accessible, and friendly surroundings. Backed by a strong community reputation, our certified and experienced adult educators, trainers, and career practitioners offer unbiased, practical advice and exceptional service