Casual Administrative Assistant
Lethbridge, AB T1J0N8 CA
- Weekly Pay
- Potential for additional on-site training & advancement
- The rate of pay will be $17-$20/hr.
- The hours are casual and may include evenings & weekends
- Greet visitors and clients in a friendly and professional manner, directing them appropriately.
- Manage inbound customer inquiries (in person, phone or email) and answer any questions and provide timely and accurate information or direct them to the right staff member.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of the reception area and other communal office spaces.
- Perform basic administrative duties such as filing, photocopying and data entry.
- Prepare and edit documents and spreadsheets as needed.
- Assist in scheduling, organizing meetings, and managing calendars for designated staff.
- Maintain accurate records of clients.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a reception or front office role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams)
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, ensuring effective communication with team members, clients, and visitors.
- Strong writing skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage schedules/tasks.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to remain calm in high pressure or stressful situations.
- A team player who is self-motivated.
- Business Administration or other relevant schooling
- Experienced in Quickbooks or Sage
- 2-3 years’ experience in AP/AR or Payrolling