Select People Solutions https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63605/logos/square.png https://www.selectrecruiting.ca https://www.selectrecruiting.ca USD 70000 YEAR true
Civil Engineering Technologist
Lethbridge, AB T1H1E4 CA
Posted: 03/01/2023 2023-03-01 2023-04-20 Employment Type: Permanent Industry: Engineering/Technical Job Number: TL4269781112 Pay Rate: 70000
Our manufacturing client is in search of an adaptable and personable Certified Engineering Technologist. This position is 50% in-office and 50% field work. Bonus points if you have knowledge in laboratory aggregate testing techniques.
What’s in it for You?
- No experience needed; are you a new grad looking to get your feet wet? This is it!
- Overtime opportunities
- Company truck provided for out of town work
Compensation & Hours:
- The rate of pay will be around $29/hr.
- This is a fulltime and permanent position
- Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Ensuring equipment and procedures align with safety guidelines
- Performing and recording in-lab and on-site testing
- Creating and monitoring designs
- Assisting with project bidding by reviewing specifications and submittals
- Developing strong relationships with customers and consultants
- Providing technical support to operations
- Inventory tracking
- Effectively communicating information gathered from data
- Identifying issues/trends/fluctuations, utilizing available resources, and taking action
- Certified Engineering Technology (CET) Designation
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency in MS Suite
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Can effectively communicate results, suggestions, and corrective actions
- Valid driver’s license – some travel will be required between Lethbridge and Medicine Hat
- A high energy personality would mesh well within this organization
- Mandatory pre-employment drug test is required
Bonus Points For:
- ACI or CCIL Certification