Lethbridge, AB T1H5K7 CA
- Bring us the right attitude and we will build you a career for life!
- RRSP Contributions
- Communicating with customers to determine their needs and connect them with the correct team member to meet those needs.
- Completing data entry for job requests, maintenance needs, and other dispatch activities as needed.
- Coordinating, scheduling, and communicating job requests to the operations team.
- Carrying out dispatch activities as directed by the Fleet Manager.
- Ensuring resources are effectively allocated.
- Monitor job progress and communicate any adjustments in scheduling or manpower required.
- Communicate with the Fleet Manager to facilitate required downtime for equipment.
- Strive to embody the core values of Zero Gravity Crane & Rigging Inc. in your daily work.
- Provide support to field operations, maintenance, and sales as dictated by Fleet Manager.
- Manage your task list according to the needs of the business and ensure tasks follow the outlined best practices as determined by the Fleet Manager and operations teams.
- Strong active listening skills and ability to communicate with others.
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail and existing processes.
- Highly flexible and able to change priorities on a dime.
- High School Diploma.
- Strong critical thinking ability that includes a high level of self-awareness.
- Ability to work with technology and learn different software programs as needed.
- Driver’s License with clean abstract.
- Previous experience in crane dispatch.