Lethbridge, AB T1J0N8 CA
- Position is primarily day-time, weekdays. Some overtime is expected, as is some outside community involvement (i.e. an interest in being involved in a professional association of your choosing, attendance at some Chamber of Commerce events and other professional/networking events).
- Compensation will be salary plus bonus. Opportunities for training, professional development and building your own reputation with key decision makers in our city are the best perks.
- You will collaborate with hiring managers to understand their staffing needs, develop effective recruitment strategies, and execute end-to-end recruitment processes.
- Partner with hiring managers to determine staffing needs
- Source qualified candidates through various channels, including online job boards, internal databases, and referrals.
- Screen resumes and conduct initial interviews to assess candidates' fit and qualifications to fulfill current and projected needs.
- Coordinate and schedule interviews with hiring managers
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date candidate records in the applicant tracking system (ATS)
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with candidates, ensuring a positive candidate experience throughout the recruitment process
- Stay informed about industry trends and best practices in recruitment and talent acquisition
- Create effective job advertisements for the purpose of attracting top quality candidates.
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience in an office environment
- Post-secondary education
- Ability to stay organized and prioritize! Must be able to keep track of multiple projects and stakeholders
- Accountability; this role has the potential to be highly autonomous – you need to have a positive outlook, confidence and a make-it-happen attitude (within our guiding principles, values and code of ethics).
- Emotional intelligence to be able to quickly build and maintain relationships
- Ability to be a team player, self starter and an adaptable resilience to ever changing job demands.