Lethbridge, AB T1J0N8 CA
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity for development and growth
- A supportive and vibrant work environment
- The rate of pay will be $23-$25
- Monday – Friday: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Administrative Management: overseeing day to day office operations
- Communications Coordination: serving as the point of contact for internal and external stakeholders, including clients, suppliers, and other staff
- Financial Responsibilities: Reconciliations, month-end billing
- Event Planning: Organizing company events, conferences and meetings.
- Policy Implementation: Ensuring that company policies and procedures are followed and up to date
- Project Management: Overseeing specific projects, ensuring they are completed on time and within budget.
- Facilities Management: Ensuring the office environment is maintained and functional, which may involve liaising with cleaning maintenance, or corporate staff.
- Writing Proposals: Assisting management in writing several business proposals throughout the year.
- Proven experience as an Office Manager or Administrative Assistant
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite, Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, Teams, Outlook, Sharepoint)
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with various levels of management, staff, and clients.
- Exceptional ability to organize tasks, space, and time, often juggling multiple priorities.
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements and streamline processes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the aptitude to quickly assess and resolve issues as they arise.
- Basic knowledge of financial management, budgeting and bookkeeping.
- Meticulous detail-oriented, ensuring accuracy in all aspects of work.
- Strong time management skills
- Adaptability and Flexibility
- Post-Secondary education in a relevant field (Human Resources, Business Administration, etc)
- Mobius knowledge/experience