Select People Solutions https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63605/logos/square.png https://www.selectrecruiting.ca https://www.selectrecruiting.ca true
Lethbridge, AB T1J0S9 CA
Posted: 03/08/2023 2023-03-08 2023-04-20 Employment Type: Permanent Industry: Management, Professional and Business Services Job Number: TW3301638
Our non-profit client is looking for an Operations Manager that will be responsible for overseeing and enhancing organizational processes so they can continue to develop and fulfil their mission. The Operations Manager is a key member of the senior management team, which requires excellent people skills, business acumen and exemplary work ethics.
What’s in it for You?
- Relocation assistance a possibility
- Meaningful work with strategic influence
Compensation & Hours:
- The salary is expected to be $85K/yr. - $100K/yr.
- This is a fulltime and permanent position
- Providing hands-on, day-to-day direction to ensure the organization is well positioned to achieve strategic goals
- Strategically managing, organizing, and coordinating employees from different departments and locations to ensure efficiency
- Leading employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Supporting and recommending organizational policies and structures that remove barriers and fosters inclusion for the clientele they serve
- Bringing an analytical and data-driven approach to problem solving and decision making; challenging the status quo when there is valid reason to change paths
- Assisting with budgets and assessing cost effectiveness
- 5 – 7 years of previous experience in a senior leadership role.
- Post-secondary education in Business, Administration, Management, or related
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Leadership style that promotes engagement and accountability within the values of the organization
- Excellent communication and people skills, overseeing several departments throughout the organization.
- Tact in resolving complex and sensitive issues
- Satisfactory background check
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19