Select People Solutions https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63605/logos/square.png https://www.selectrecruiting.ca https://www.selectrecruiting.ca USD 18 HOUR true
Summer Field Worker
Taber, AB T1G 2B6 CA
Posted: 05/15/2023 2023-05-15 2023-06-28 Employment Type: Contract Industry: Agriculture Job Number: AM827191418 Pay Rate: $18 / hour
Select is looking for FIELD WORKERS to work in Canola fields in the Southern Alberta starting mid – late June. The main responsibility of this role will be to walk through Canola fields pulling various plants out of the ground that are not supposed to be there.
What’s in it for You?
- Work with friends: if you apply together, we’ll work to put you on the same crew.
- Spend the summer outside!
- Opportunity to develop leadership skills.
- Transportation to and from a local pick up location.
- Paid travel time and overtime.
- Weekly pay.
Compensation & Hours:
- The rate of pay will be $18/hour with opportunity of overtime.
- This is a fulltime, temporary position during June and July.
- Monday – Saturday, 5-6am start time.
- Bonuses paid for perfect attendance.
- Pulling “rogue” plants from fields across Southern Alberta.
- Working outside in various weather conditions.
- Following instruction and working together with a crew.
- Must be 15+ years old.
- No allergies to bees, pollen, or dust.
- Stamina to walk through fields continuously for an 8-hour day.
- Ability to bend, stand, and squat often.