Select People Solutions https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63605/logos/square.png https://www.selectrecruiting.ca https://www.selectrecruiting.ca true
Lethbridge, AB T1J0P1 CA
Posted: 03/01/2023 2023-03-01 2023-04-20 Employment Type: Contract Industry: Construction Job Number: TW312379215
We have labour positions that are part-time, full-time, and casual. Apply with us to find something that fits in with your lifestyle, whether the job opportunity is happening now or next week!
Why Work as a Temporary Employee?
- Flexibility: Work with your schedule
- Gain New Skills And Experience:Try out new industries, learn new hard & transferrable skills, & find work for all skill levels.
- You don’t necessarily need to be experienced in all roles
- You can upskill on jobs
- Minimize Gaps In Employment
- Enhance Your Network: Possibility of permanent job offers, possibility of a good supervisory reference that you may not have had otherwise, build your careers reputation, use this opportunity to work with various companies & organizations, which exposes you to different industries and cultures, and learn about different job roles within those industries.
- A Foot In The Door: Possibility of a permanent role with current assignment or with another client/position, access several jobs that may not be publicly posted, work with some of Lethbridge’s top businesses, and if you have been out of the work force for some time, temporary is a great resource to find employment.
- Introduction to New Industry Sectors: Gain relevant experience in a sector you may be interested in.
- Start Earning Money Quickly: Weekly pay and we often have quicker interviewing/hiring processes giving you the possibility to start a role quickly as a contract employee.
- A Recruiter Can Help Through Application Process: You have a professional by your side, guiding you through the hiring process. A recruiter will often place you in the best possible position that meets your skillsets and the type of work you are looking for.
Compensation & Hours:
- The rate of pay varies based on industry
- Hours could be 4 hour shifts to 8 hour shifts, daytime or nighttime, one day or one week!
Position We Work On:
- Warehouse Associate
- Construction Workers
- Snow Removal
- Installation and Service Techs
- Renovation Assistants
- Class 1 & 3 Drivers
- Industrial Cleaners
- Production Staff
- Event Set-up & Tear-Down
- Product Packagers
- Possess PPE: Steel toe boots and hard hat
- Proven record of reliability
- Ability to understand and communicate information
Bonus Points For:
- Safety Certifications
- Forklift Ticket